About AQA Academy
AQA Academy is an after-school and weekend programme, here at AQA Academy we aim to provide our students with high standards of education in Qur'an, Arabic and Islamic studies. We believe in providing children with a great foundation upon which they will adopt beautiful manners and sound conduct, with the core belief of making 'Today’s children Tomorrow’s Teachers.'
We provide classes for students (males and females) from the ages of 5-17.
Each student is entitled to enrol to one of the following options:
- Weekdays (Monday & Tuesday) 5pm - 7:30pm
- Saturday Morning 9am - 12pm
- Saturday Afternoon 12:30pm - 3:30pm
- Sunday morning 10am - 1pm
- To instil confidence in our children's Islamic identity
- To create love for the Qur'an in the hearts of the next generation
- To produce students who are efficient in reciting the Qur'an to the best standards
To strive to be a leading learning centre that creates a safe and welcoming environment for our children that allows them to learn and develop. Your children are our responsibility and we will make strong efforts to create future role models in society.
- Present and teach the book of Allah in the best manner
- Provide a balanced Islamic curriculum which will enable students to excel
- Develop programmes in collaboration with parents and carers for the welfare of our students
- Ensure that our learning environment is stimulating and challenging.
- Celebrate your child’s academic and personal achievements.
- Care for your child’s safety and well-being by observing an environment where they can be heard
- Show an interest in your child’s life at the academy.
- Ensure your child attends the academy regularly, and arrives on time.
- Ensure that your child is equipped adequately for class.
- Respond to requests from the Academy for information required within their designated timescale.
- Where possible, avoid taking your child on holiday in term time.
- Respect others culture, race, age, gender, ability, feelings, and values.
- Accept responsibility for all
- Ensuring all homework’s are done on time.
- To Be kind and speak politely to everyone at the academy.
- To take good care of the building, equipment and books.
- To be helpful.
- To Tell a member of staff if you're worried or unhappy.
If you have concerns about your child please discuss this internally with your child’s class teacher by making an appointment at the academy office. if the issue cannot be quickly resolved, a meeting with a member of the Senior Leadership Team will then be arranged.
There is an admission limit for the children who want to join the Academy for the first time. If the Academy is over subscribed Applicants will be placed on our waiting list which will be reviewed termly. Any student that wishes to join the Academy must fill in the admission form.
The fees for the Academic year is : £300 per child and there is an option to pay either the full amount or split the payment over three instalments. If you have 3 or more children enrolled at the Academy you will be entitled to a discount.
- September - December £120
- January - April £120
- May - July £60
- Fees must be paid in advance, at the Beginning of each term.
- Parents who have missed payments will be contacted and reminded.
- Students who missed Classes outside recognised Holiday periods will still be required to make relevant payments in order to keep their places.
- Failure to settle outstanding arrears for a period of consecutive months may result in student’s suspension.
- Excessive arrears will not be tolerated and the Academy reserves the right to suspend any student who's parent/guardian have failed to take action after acknowledgment of being reminded about late payments.