REOPENING OF WLICC FOR CONGREGATIONAL PRAYERS
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
By the grace of Allah, the masjid will be opening on Monday 13th July at 1pm, but in a limited capacity, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Please make sure you follow the masjid COVID-19 rules for the safety of yourself and the community.
There will be banners up in the masjid with instructions and you can also find information on our social media pages:
When attending the Masjid please adhere to the following points:
1. The Masjid will be open for Duhr and Asr prayers only. The masjid will open 30 minutes before each prayer, and it will be closed 30 minutes after each prayer. Congregants will not be able to sit in the masjid in between prayers.
2. The Sisters section will remain closed for now, as we are currently renovating the area. Once completed, we will send out an update via our WhatsApp mailing list and social media pages.
3. There will be NO Jumma (Friday) prayer - The masjid will be closed on Friday Duhr time but will open again for Asr.
4. Please make sure you follow the entry procedure by signing in your name and providing your contact details. You MUST register your details due to the government requirements for organisations to have a record of who has entered the building to assist with the track and trace program should one of the congregation members contract COVID-19. A member of staff will take your details at the entrance.
5. Make sure you bring your own prayer mat otherwise you will NOT be allowed to enter, and you must take it with you when you leave. You must keep it with you at all times and not leave it unattended at any time. Prayer mats left unattended will be removed.
6. The Wudhu (ablution) area will remain closed until further notice and all congregants are required to make Wudhu at home.
7. Pray/Sit on the marked designated spots for prayer
8. Your temperature may be taken, to help us make ensure that no one with displaying possible COVID-19 symptoms enters into the masjid.
9. Hand sanitizers will be available; you must use these on entry, and before and after touching any surfaces. The opening of the Mosque and the restrictions will be kept under daily review.
Any changes will be notified using our website and social media pages. Failure to comply with the above requirements may result in you being denied entry or asked to leave the masjid. We thank you in advance for understanding and cooperation and look forward to welcoming you back.